Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blizzard Warning?

We're under a blizzard warning, but as you can see, it's looking pretty tame out my back window. (It looks foggy in the picture, but it's really a very fine snow falling.)

Anyway, the upside of a blizzard warning is that everything in town is closed and even though our place of work didn't close, we came home a little early. Which gave me the chance to take a few pictures of the friendship quilt that I posted about a few days ago.







Here's a close up of one of the blocks -- this person loves fairy tales!







I also remembered to bring home my handwarmers that I just made. They are the knitting project that I was working on a few weeks ago. I took them to work and forgot to take pictures. My hands get really cold at the keyboard at work -- TheManoftheHouse just rolls his eyes when he walks into my office and sees me wearing them. It's my office and I can wear what I want to! You'll just have to imagine my right hand in the picture, I haven't mastered the fine art of snapping the picture and having my hand appear in the picture at the same time. (Aka, I'm too lazy to get my manual out and look at the delay option on the camera.)

I sure hope you're all staying warm!
XOXO,
Anna

1 comment:

christina said...

Wow, those handwarmers are great - I should knit myself some. My hands always freeze when I'm on the computer for some reason even though the room is warm enough.

We've been seeing pictures on the news of horrendous snowstorms in the eastern U.S. Hope things calm down soon.