Sunday, March 25, 2007

It's Slow Here.

There's just not much going on here at Thimbleanna's. I've been gone so much the past few weeks that I haven't had time to work on any projects. I posted a few weeks ago that I was getting a cold and I finally adimitted defeat and went to the Dr. today. On Wednesday, I flew to NJ and I'm pretty sure during the descent, someone hit me in the head with an ax. My travel companions told me to take pseudophedrine for the return trip on Friday and that helped with the pain, but I haven't been able to clear my ears since we landed. I feel like I'm walking around with my head in a trash can. Hopefully, we'll have a little clearing as the antibiotic begins to take effect tomorrow!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture of my airplane knitting. You'd think with all my trips I'd have these done by now, but I've been sleeping pn planes more than knitting! I love to knit socks -- they're portable and once you've made a few pair, they don't take much concentration. These are my first sort-of-red pair.Autum posted that Randi posted about "Let's Get Real Monday." The premise is that we post "the truth" about something, instead of only showing nice things to our guests, as we so often do on our blogs. The theme this Monday is spring cleaning. We'll see if I get brave enough to show some of my disgusting dirt. There's certainly more than enough to go around.

XOXO,
Anna

2 comments:

KBG said...

Oh, goodness. I'm not sure I would be willing to post any of my dirty spots (although there are more than a few to choose from). I do hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I have a good friend who has the same trouble with flying. I hope you are feeling better soon.
I'm so envious of your knitting skills.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!