Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm baaaack....

...and boy, have you fellow bloggers been busy! I'll never catch up on reading the blogs -- I'm SO behind. And SO worn out from the trip. We got back late Saturday night. Since we flew overnight on Friday night, it made for a long day. I spent most of yesterday resting, doing laundry and getting ready for my trip today. Tonight, I'm in Kansas for work this week.

So, I didn't get a chance to clean up my pictures from the trip before I left this morning. I'll do a little write-up of the trip (with a few tips, in case any of you are planning a trip to Hawaii in the near future) next weekend so I can include a few pictures. In the meantime, before I left home, I managed to grab one picture of all of us on Waikiki beach.

l to r: Cousin7, My Aunt, Cousin3, Cousin4, MyDadLovesMeBestSister, My Mom, Cousin1, Me

We hadn't planned to visit Waikiki, but we had to make a few changes to the schedule due to the heat and had 5 minutes to walk along the beach and take a picture. The guy taking our picture told us all to flash the "hang loose" symbol. Cousin1 added an extra finger. ;-)
Off to bed so I don't fall asleep in my meetings tomorrow!
XOXO,
Anna

1 comment:

KBG said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about it!