Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

Out with the old...decorations, that is...I'll miss these the most. I love my Grandma's bells. When we were little, it was always late at night when we arrived at Grandma's for Christmas, and all I could see were those red bells blinking away in the dark. It makes me sad to put them away every year.
















In with the new
...up comes old man winter -- maybe he'll blow some snow our way. Pretty please!























It's also time to set a few goals for winter projects this year. I love making those lists and then looking back at the lists the following year to see what was accomplished and what was not. Hope to do that in the next few days -- but first to finish all the Christmas clean-up!

Happy Goal-Making to all!

XOXO,
Anna

1 comment:

christina said...

Happy New Year to you too!